Thursday, December 16, 2021

Deion Sanders Says Brittany Renner Gave Jackson St. Football Players $20 Million Worth Of Game When She Spoke To Them

 

Somewhere last week, Deion Sanders invited PJ Washington’s baby mama, Brittany Renner, to advise the players of Jackson University football, and he has put a price tag on the worth of Renner’s advice to the players.

According to Deion Sanders, Brittany Renner’s advice is worth $20 million. From the Clarion-Ledger:

On his podcast, 21st and Prime, Sanders said he’d be much richer if he had the star Instagram model’s advice when he was in college at Florida State.
“Let me tell you something. If I had her in my ear,” Sanders said. “If I had been sitting in that room at Florida State and I had her come and lay it out like she laid it out. If I would have had that I would be at least $20 million richer.”
“Oh really?” responded Renner, who was a guest on the show.
“Yeah, because of the game,” Sanders said. “Because everything she elaborated on, I would have been more prepared for the game of life. I was prepared for the game of football, but not that other game. Because I was so locked in. And then I misconstrued what love and some women were. If I would have had that, I promise you, at least 20. At least $20 million richer because of the divorces, the lawyer fees, all the bull junk that I’ve gone through as a man.”

 

I do not know which part of Brittany Renner’s advice is worth $20 million, but since it’s coming from Deion Sanders himself, I wouldn’t doubt his judgment. He’s an honest coach.

When the FEDS need information, they get someone from inside the organization to give it to them. That is essentially what Deion is doing here. Renner has seen it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Honestly, nothing she is saying in the videos is false. Sometimes you have to ignore the messenger and just focus on the message.

Flip to the next page to watch excerpts of Brittany Renner’s meet-up with Deion Sanders’ boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. federal prison system placed on nationwide lockdown after 2 Texas inmates killed

  The federal prison system has been placed on a nationwide lockdown after two inmates were killed and two others were injured Monday during...